Friday, November 2, 2012

NaNoWriMo!!!

Hey hey hey!

This post shall be ever so brief, because I have a limited amount of free time this weekend, and I would like to spend it upping my NaNo word count :P  This is my first year NaNo-ing (that's a word, right?) and I'm loving it so far!

My ghost story is quite brutal (even though I'm only a couple of chapters in), and I absolutely love having it set at a boarding school, 'cause I get to do a few fun things that aren't really possible at public high schools (I'm not knocking public high schools, I received a top-notch education from mine!).

My goal tonight is to get to at least 3,000 words, which is a little under par, but I'm ok with that...because I'm going to win this thing.  I'm going to get to 50,000 words by the end of November like a boss (haha) and thennnnnnnnnnnnnnn actually finish my first draft.  And then edit it.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.  First thing on the agenda is to get about 600 more words typed before I go to sleep!  Wish me luck :)

Oh, and some departing questions.. Are YOU NaNo-ing?  If so, what's your story about?  ALSO if so, feel free to friend me on the site!  I'm Alex Brown (and I love having more writing buddies!)

No comments:

Post a Comment