Sunday, August 19, 2012

Random "time flies" post

Siriusly, y'all, this summer has flown by!  I've been back in Tennessee for almost a month now, and can't believe that classes are going to start again this Wednesday!

On one hand, I'm freaking out (and maybe ready to cry in a corner) because this is my last year of school.

EVER.

Well, ok, not EVER.  Maybe for like 5-10 years - then I'll probably go back and do that Ph.D. thing.

But for now, I'm about to wrap up my Master's program!  Which means that I'll be jumping on the job-search express soon.  This notion frightens me and makes me want to jump around my apartment - but I'll refrain from that, 'cause I feel like my roommates wouldn't really appreciate it.

And we might lose our security deposit.

So, yeah.

Anyways, just thought I would pop in and record how excited I am for grad school to start again - 'cause I might need to read this post again in October...

If classes/teaching/whatever are about to happen to you, or if you're just super stoked for September (because then we are closer to Fall, and by Fall I mean PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES!!!!) then join me in being excited!

Hope you enjoy the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment