Wednesday, August 15, 2012

*flails around uncontrollably*

Ok, so I'm flailing for a few reasons.

Firstly, I've just acquired "The Kill Order" and I am very very very excited to read this prequel!  I also bought the third season of "Community" today and will marathon that in the near future.

But the biggest reason that I'm flailing?

THERE'S GOING TO BE A SEQUEL TO UNWIND.

Let me repeat this.

THERE'S GOING TO BE A SEQUEL TO UNWIND!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel a little behind on the times for not knowing this, but, dudes and dudettes, I'm so excited! Although I'm currently sitting down and typing this, on the inside I'm doing flips like Gabby Douglas at the Olympics!

If you haven't read UNWIND you NEED to go out and buy it ASAP.  You really won't regret it - I promise!

And if you HAVE read UNWIND then welcome to the flailing uncontrollably club.  We have cookies - for when you're done flailing uncontrollably!

So, yeah, that's where I'm at.  I'll hopefully have another post tomorrow, once I've calmed down.

For the moment I'm going to enjoy being overwhelmed (but in a good way!)!

Happy reading (and/or flailing)!!!

UPDATE: I have UNWHOLLY in my possession and will be reading it this weekend.  I am determined to knock it out in a day.

And yes, I am still freaking out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment