Thursday, June 28, 2012

I'm so excited...

...and I just can't hide it!!!

I have just finished my full second draft.  I'm a little tired, and my wrists hurt from all of the typing that I've done lately, but I'm elated.  Ecstatic.  I'm freaking out.

Because I'm done!  I have to go back over it for edits, and send a few more friends the manuscript, but I just wrote a book.

I just wrote a book.

I fulfilled a lifelong dream and wrote a book.

One that I am proud of, one that I love, and one that means a lot to me.  I hope that other people find something in it to resonate with as well.  Now I just have to focus on making it even better before I start looking for an agent.

'Cause my dream isn't done yet, folks.

I just wrote a book.  Now I need to get it published.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment